How easy is it to get started learning Vietnamese? If you're curious about the language spoken by around 75 million, the first episode of Season 2 of Language Stories is for you.
To keep track of future episodes in video form, click here to subscribe on YouTube.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
The best thing you can do right now to support the project is threefold, and if you've ever listened to any podcast before, I'm sure you'll be familiar with what I'm about to say!
Review - when it comes to the tech stuff, reviews are pretty important. Reviews help to tell iTunes that people like the podcast, and that helps to raise the profile so that new people can find it easily. Yay!
Tell a friend - word of mouth still wins! If you know someone who would love Language Stories, tell them about it. And if they're new to podcasts, walk them through the process to subscribe them. Woohoo!
To make it as easy as possible to share the podcast, click here to tweet about episode.
SHARE YOUR STORY
If you have a Language Story you’d love to share, or if you know someone that does, get in touch.
I always love to hear from you! Your feedback helps to shape future episodes so thank you.
- Omniglot — Vietnamese language and writing information.
- CJV Lang — A good overview of the Vietnamese writing system and alphabet.
- More Vietnamese — Lots of helpful blog posts for learning Vietnamese. This is a good introduction to tones.
- 123Vietnamese — This video will help you to get to grips with the Vietnamese tone system.
- Babel - Gaston Dorren — Gaston Dorren's new book, Babel on Amazon (affiliate link)